A number of the forms and documents related to the Registry and the trainer/training approval system are located throughout our website. While we invite you to browse completely through the site to find more specific and comprehensive information about each specific form, we understand that you may know exactly what you're looking for and wish to access the right form quickly. The documents below are available to help you easily access what you need.
Do you still have questions? Call the Registry office at (218) 512-1598 or (800) 452-3646 if you are uncertain about which form to use.
Career Pathways Placement
Trainers are approved for 2 years and must be approved prior to submitting training for approval.
- Traditional Training Event (in-state)
- If you are submitting a traditional training in which the training is led by a trainer(s) in a classroom-type setting (face-to-face, online, or IVN/Polycom), with one main topic, and a specific start/end date and time.
- Conference, Seminar, Workshop, or Special Event (in-state)
- If you are submitting a training event that offers attendees multiple sessions to choose from (e.g. conferences, full day trainings with breakouts, etc.) with a variety of topics and presenters, OR your organization is bringing in a onetime presenter.
- Non-Traditional (in-state)
- If you are submitting a training that is offered through independent study and is primarily self-paced (correspondence classes, modules, and self-study internet courses).
- If you are submitting any training in any format delivered through an out-of-state entity.
- Request for Approval of Completed Training (PDF)
- If you have attended an accepted out-of-state event or conference and wish to have it added to your Growing Futures Professional Development training record. WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST TRAINING HOURS FOR VIDEOS, READING ARTICLES OR BOOKS, OR OTHER NON-TRAINING ACTIVITIES.
- See the list of automatically accepted out of state events (PDF)