How To Become a Member
It’s easy to become a Growing Futures member, and there are many advantages to joining. Membership gives access to additional services that include:
- Access to your complete Learning Record and reports designed specifically for the national CDA Credentialing process
- The ability to identify your employer and attach yourself to your employer’s organization account
- Verified professional qualifications to use when looking for employment
- Career Pathways placement
- Allows you to apply to become an approved trainer and/or consultant
- Allows you to participate in the Bright & Early quality rating and improvement system. Growing Futures membership may also be required to participate in some of the support services that are offered by Child Care Aware® of North Dakota.
Membership Application Process Flowchart (PDF, 89.01 KB)
Membership is free and voluntary. You can decide to become a member at any time:
- Log in to your basic account.
- Select “Become a member” on your main page.
- Complete each section of the membership profile. Remember to select “Save and Continue” at the end of each section.
- On the last page, review your information and select “Submit”.
- You’ll receive emails to remind you to send documents to make your profile as complete and professional as possible.
- It’s important to know that all membership must be renewed every 12 months and trainer accounts must be renewed every 24 months to ensure that your data is always up-to-date. You can also update your membership profile at any time.