Account Can’t Be Found
If you attempted to login to a Growing Futures Registry account and received a message that your account can’t be found, it may be because:
- You are new to the early childhood field and have never taken an early childhood training course in North Dakota.
- You have not attended a training in North Dakota since January 1, 2012.
- You have not set up a Growing Futures account.
- You may have an account with incomplete personal information. NOTE: If this is the case, do not create an new individual account!
Creating a New Individual Account
How to create an Individual Account (PDF, 361.47 KB)
- Go to the Log In page of the Registry.
- On the Login page, select “Create Account" in the lower right corner.
- Enter the requested information and select “Create Account”.
- Note: You must complete this step even if you think you have an existing account.
- Growing Futures will send you an email for verification. Check your email and select “OK” in the email.
- You will then be prompted to create a password.
- Then, return to the Log In page and sign in with your email address and new password.
- Provide the additional information to double-check if you have an existing account.
- If no account is found, you will be guided to complete the rest of your account application.
- Select “Submit”.
- One more screen will appear to ask if you plan to send documentation to include in your account. If not, be sure to select “No”.
- Note: You may receive several emails from the Registry asking for documentation. You can safely ignore these emails if you do not wish to send anything.
- Registry staff will review and process your application. Be aware that it typically takes 3–5 weeks to process a new Registry Individual Account application.
IMPORTANT: You must a provide a unique email address. Your account cannot share the same email as any other account. Sharing an email with another account will prevent you from being able to log in to your account.