Find Online Training
Most online training listed on the Statewide Training Calendar is available 24/7, making it a convenient way to complete annual training requirements. Some online courses are designed to be used with higher internet speed or updated software. Always check the course description to see if certain restrictions apply before registering.
Once you’ve registered for a course, you will always need to contact the training sponsor for help or answers to questions about the course. You will also find the contact information for the training sponsor in the course description. Make note of the contact information as this is who you will need to contact about fees, course requirements and completion, technical issues, and receiving clock hours for attendance. At this time, Child Care Aware® ND is the main organization sponsoring online training for the early childhood workforce in North Dakota. As the system continues to grow, more training organizations may decide to deliver online training as well.
Find All Approved Online Training
- Visit the Search for training page at the Registry.
- All currently available events are automatically listed.
- Filter Training is at the left. You can filter by title, date, location, training type, and whether there is a fee. Click the + to see the options for content, type, and fee. On phones and tablets the filter menu may be displayed as 3 lines with dots at either the right or across the center.
- There may be multiple pages of course listings so be sure to scroll down to the bottom and view all pages to see your options.
- When you find a course that you are interested in attending, follow the registration information in the course description. Remember to write down the contact information for the training sponsor as this is who to contact with questions or for help.
- NOTE: Currently, only Child Care Aware® ND uses the online registration system, which is offered to all training organizations as a service by the Growing Futures Registry. When you register for a Child Care Aware® course using online registration, you will receive some email communications from the Growing Futures Registry. However, all fees and registration information, as well as the course itself, are managed by Child Care Aware® ND and are not the responsibility of the Growing Futures Registry.