Find Online Training
Most online training listed on the Training Calendar is available 24/7, making it a convenient way to complete annual training requirements. Some online courses are designed to be used with higher internet speed or updated software. Always check the course description by clicking the View Details button to see if certain restrictions apply before registering.
Once you’ve registered for an event, you will always need to contact the training sponsor for help or answers to questions about the event. You will also find the contact information for the training sponsor by clicking the View Details button. Make note of the contact information as this is who you will need to contact about fees, course requirements and completion, technical issues, and receiving clock hours for attendance.
Find All Approved Online Training
- Visit the Search for training page at the Registry.
- All currently available events are automatically listed.
- Filter Training is at the left. You can filter by title, date, location, training type, and whether there is a fee. Click the + to see the options for content, type, and fee. On phones and tablets the filter menu may be displayed as 3 lines with dots at either the right or across the center.
- There may be multiple pages of course listings so be sure to scroll down to the bottom and view all pages to see your options.
- When you find a course that you are interested in attending, click the View Details button and follow the registration information in the course description. Remember to write down the contact information for the training sponsor as this is who to contact with questions or for help.
- NOTE: If the Training Sponsor is using the Insight learning management system and/or online registration feature to deliver their training, you will receive some email communication upon registration. All fees, registration information, and course completion are managed by the Training Sponsor and are not the responsibility of the Growing Futures Registry. You must always contact the Training Sponsor directly for assistance.