How to Reset Your Password
- Go the Registry Log in page.
- On the Login page, select “Forgot Password?”.
- On the next page, enter your email address. Select “Submit”.
- The system will send an email to your email address. Open the email and select “Reset My Password”.
- On the next screen, enter your new password twice. You must follow the password requirements that are explained on the page (at least seven characters, including three of the following: an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number, a symbol). Select “Submit”. This will reset your password.
- Return to the login page, and sign in with your email and your new password.
NOTE: Registry staff is unable to see your password, and the system will not provide a password reminder. If you cannot remember your password, you will always be required to reset it.