Question About a Course on the Training Calendar
If you have questions about a training course listed on the Statewide Training Calendar, you will need to contact the organization that is sponsoring the training course for assistance. Look at the course description to find the name and contact information for the organization.
All training listed on the calendar is owned and delivered by independent training organizations, not by Growing Futures. Growing Futures Registry staff cannot answer questions or troubleshoot for the training organizations that sponsor approved training. You must always contact the organization directly for assistance.
Though the Growing Futures Registry does not sponsor training directly, it is responsible for the following. Please contact the Registry if you have questions related to these topics:
- Implementation of standards for training approval
- Approval of training organizations to sponsor training in the state
- Approval of training courses submitted by approved training sponsors
- Partnership with Child Care Aware® of North Dakota to make approved e-learning easily available from the Statewide Training Calendar
- Tracking and reporting training attendance
- Maintaining a permanent record of your training for you