Send Documents or College Transcripts

When you create a new Growing Futures member account or Renew/Update your member account, you are asked about your education and other professional qualifications. After you submit your application, you may receive several emails asking you to send documentation to verify the information you provided.

NOTE: If you choose to not send documents, log in to your account and on your main page, select “I have no documentation to submit” to move your application to the next processing step.

If your member account is current and you wish to add new documentation midway through your renewal period, you must first request to Renew/Update. That signals Registry staff that additional documents will be coming and will need to be reviewed.

How to Send Documents


The Growing Futures Registry accepts only official transcripts sent to the Registry directly from the school that issued the credits and/or degree. Contact the Registrar at the school you attended to request your transcript. Transcripts may be mailed or sent electronically via a valid electronic transcript service to:

Growing Futures Registry
3911 20th Ave. S.
Fargo, ND 58103


Electronic files can be emailed to IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR EMAIL SECURITY POLICY: Emails received with attachments only will be deleted and you will not receive an email response to let you know your documents were not accepted. To be sure your documents are accepted, you must include information in the subject line of the email as well as in the body of the email. In the body of the email, be sure to include your name, Registry ID#, a list of the documents you’ve attached, and a note about what you want Registry staff to do with the documents.

Professional Documents (e.g. credentials, certificates, diplomas, teaching license, etc.)
  • Complete a new member application, or log in to your member account and submit an “Update/Renew” request.
  • Then, submit a support ticket.
  • Complete the request form and use the “Upload” button to upload and attach your documents.
  • Be sure your request includes your full name, email, phone number, and Registry ID#.
    • Remember, uploaded documents will not be accepted unless you have also completed a new or renewing membership application.

You can also mail paper copies of your professional documents to:

Growing Futures Registry
3911 20th Ave. S.
Fargo, ND 58103

Before mailing documents, log in to your member account and submit an Update/Renewal request. Then, be sure you have written your full name, email address, phone number, and Registry ID# on your documents.